We are offering you an opportunity to gain industry experience by working with us internally as a UI/UX design intern.
You will learn the day to day activities of experts in a fully remote design agency.
This is not a beginner’s program, it is an opportunity to sharpen your skills and gain more experience as a UI/UX designer.
The experience you will receive is still applicable in a regular office space job.
As an intern, you will receive tasks and directives to work on internal and client projects. You will operate and work on the following areas:
- General UI design
- Conducting user experience experiments/simulation
- User research for product design and marketing,
In order to qualify for this program, you must exhibit the following.
- Basic graphic design knowledge, more preferably a design background
- Intermediate knowledge in making UI designs and prototypes (with a good portfolio to show for it)
- Ability to function remotely by having quality power supply and internet connection.
- A working Laptop or Desktop that can run photoshop.
- Good communication skills.
We are a fully remote design agency so you will have the benefit of working from anywhere providing you meet the working requirements in each time and place.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill this form.