Do you dream of becoming an outstanding 21st century creative designer?
Do you think you have what it takes to use your creativity to give brands an edge in the competitive market?
At Sarge, we help give businesses a new face and lift through fascinating corporate branding solutions to enable them meet their business and marketing goals.
We are currently looking for innovative graphics designers to help us bring life to the creative visions of businesses across the globe.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Graphic design principles, logo design, presentation and 3D
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- at least 2 years experience as a creative designer
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV (pdf) and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com