We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment
If you possess these skills, we want to hear from you!
We’re an agency full of what we like to call, “cool nerds”. We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence. We work hard but enjoy our jobs too.
Talented people thrive here.
Qualities You Should Possess
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Accuracy is essential.
The digital marketer is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Although proofreaders will examine the final copy, you are also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill this form.