We’re seeking a B2B digital marketer that understands the fundamentals of B2B marketing to manage the creative direction, marketing and content writing of our content outlets from social media to email newsletters to blogs.
If you possess these skills and are good at marketing, we want to hear from you!
We’re an agency full of what we like to call, “cool nerds”. We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence. We work hard but enjoy our jobs too.
Talented people thrive here.
Qualities You Should Possess
- have a 2 year background in digital marketing (B2B)
- have good writing skills
- be highly creative and imaginative
- have good written and interpersonal skills
- work well in a team
- have an eye for detail
- have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- have knowledge of businesses, B2B models and how they work
You will be responsible for taking ours and our client’s advertising brief and generating original digital marketing strategies that grab the attention of the target audience and produces results.
Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve:
- meeting with the chief marketing officer to discuss the requirements and core messages
- familiarizing yourselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- brainstorming ideas and strategies for marketing
- presenting initial ideas to the CMO, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- modifying copies
- overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
Accuracy is essential.
The digital marketer is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Although proofreaders will examine the final copy, you are also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill this form.