We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketer. Candidates should have a good knowledge on creating both offline and online marketing strategies.
Candidates should also have good knowledge on social media, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a digital campaign strategy.
You will be working with the Chief Marketing Officer across different departments and so you will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Coming up with different online and offline marketing strategies to attract our audience
- Writing various copy options used across these platforms
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Qualities You Should Possess
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Work well in a team
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Have knowledge of businesses, B2B models and how they work
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Accuracy is essential.
The content marketer is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Although proofreaders will examine the final copy, content marketers are also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV (pdf) and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org