We’re seeking a B2B sales and marketer that understands the fundamentals of B2B marketing to grow our base of users/customers. You will be responsible for increasing revenue and profits; driving engagement and retention; and leading creative, brand, and communications strategies.
If you possess these skills and are good at marketing, we want to hear from you!
We’re an agency full of what we like to call, “cool nerds”. We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence. We work hard but enjoy our jobs too.
Talented people thrive here.
Qualities You Should Possess
- have a 2 year background in sales and marketing (B2B)
- have good writing/editing skills
- be highly creative and imaginative
- have good written and interpersonal skills
- be a good leader
- work well in a team
- have an eye for detail
- have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- have knowledge of businesses, B2B models and how they work
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong contacts to improve revenue, positioning the brand and executing on media campaigns.
Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve:
- user acquisition/lead generation
- marketing communication
- retention of existing and new clients
- business development
- brand positioning
- event management
- execution of marketing strategies
- meeting with the chief marketing officer to discuss the requirements and core messages
- familiarizing yourselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- presenting initial ideas to the COO, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- working with the other departments in the company
- modifying copies
- overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
Accuracy is essential.
The marketing and sales officer is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill this form.